Friday, September 10, 2021

Distancing from my core

Business of the day

Keeps me at the bay

From meeting myself

Revisiting my past

Reaching my core and 

Remembering those lonely nights 

When the world was glittering

I was staring at the dark sky

Finding the purpose of my life

Falling on every side

Failures in exam and futility of being alive

Uncertainty, sorrow turned the tide

Purposelessness was driving me inside

Those were the moments of discovery

Those were the times of recovery

When no one was around

Sitting alone, watching the sky

Thinking deeply about this world

About the sorrows of others

About failures in life

I found my light

Light blinking at my core, deep inside

It gave me the strength, 

Brought me back to life

Which was more colorful, enriched 

Than the previous types

Today when I am busy working

Spending time with mobile and wife

Often miss to look at the bright

Its so near deep inside

Yet failure to reach within

Biggest failure of my life

Amid the noise of work, purpose, and highs

  



No comments:

Post a Comment